Visit Duyfken at Fremantle Fishing Boat Harbour - Guided Tours Available
The Duyfken replica has returned to its home port of Fremantle from Sydney and is berthed in Fremantle Fishing Boat Harbour behind Little Creatures Brewery, 40 Mews Road Fremantle.
Open to the public from 11.00am to 3.00pm on weekends only.
Our guides will make your visit to Duyfken enjoyable and memorable.
Tickets can be purchased on the jetty.
Conditions of entry:
- All children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Visitors should be aware there is confined spaces to be negotiated onboard the ship
- High heels are not to be worn onboard, closed toe, flat shoes are recommended.
- No food or drink to be brought onboard
- No strollers, prams, backpacks or large bags etc can be taken onboard
- No smoking is permitted on board
- No animals aboard
For additional information please browse this website or CLICK HERE to send us an email enquiry
The Duyfken is located at Fremantle Fishing Boat Harbour and is berthed behind Little Creatures 40 Mews Road Fremantle WA.
Conveniently located there are numerous car park facilities within Fishing Boat Harbour Fremantle Precinct.