Sailing on the Duyfken
Ocean Sailing Adventure
It's time for you to step aboard...and experience the thrill and adventure of sailing a 16th Century tall ship on the ocean waters off the coast of Fremantle. This is the 'bucket-list' experience that will have you riding the ocean swells so it's not one for the faint hearted...but it is an adventure that you will remember! With just 12 crew/passenger positions available on each 4 hour sailing adventure, this limited opportunity is one not to be missed.
Duyfken is a ship steeped in history. The original is acknowledged as the first European ship to make landfall on the shores of Australia in 1606...some 164 years prior to the arrival of Captain James Cook aboard HMB Endeavour. The replica of Duyfken that you will sail aboard is an authentic and faithful reproduction of the original ship, so when you step aboard it will feel like you are being transported back in time to 1606!
Your Investment in this Adventure
*Due to the nature of this experience, we cannot take children under 10 years of age.
Sailing Dates 2017
There may be some dates listed in May and June 2017...so stay tuned.
All sailing dates are subject to the prevailing weather conditions. If the weather is deemed unacceptable by the Captain then you will be advised and offered an alternate sailing date or a full refund.
Day Sail Gift Vouchers
Got that special person in mind...what about a Duyfken day sail gift voucher? Just click on CLICK HERE TO BOOK below, place an order and then we'll get back to you to confirm the preferred sailing day. Adult Gift Voucher $155 and Kids Gift Voucher (10-15yrs) $85.
Bookings and Payment
Use our secure online PayPal payment gateway (use Mastercard or Visa, no account required). Once we have received notification of your booking from Paypal we will be in touch with further details. Before you book, it’s important that you read the terms and conditions that are set out below.
Terms and Conditions
- High heeled shoes cause damage to the deck so please wear flat soled shoes.
- Substitution of passengers is okay with us provided you advise us prior to your sailing date.
- If for any reason you are unable to sail on the day that you nominate then we will aim to re-schedule you to another sailing date, or if unable to do so then we will refund you in full.
- Our aim is to provide you with a memorable experience so to complement the sailing we will offer a wine, beer or soft drink together with a light snack along the way.
- Duyfken is a wooden ship so smoking is a most definite NO.
- Your payment will be refunded in full if your scheduled sail is cancelled due to inclement weather conditions that prevent the ship from sailing.
- Due to safety considerations, the minimum age for passengers is 10 years old.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 0427-160 606